Accepting On-Line Applications For Project Based Assistance
The West Palm Beach Housing Authority (WPBHA) will open its Project Based Wait List for
1 Bedroom units ONLY on Wednesday May 15th at 12:01 a.m. for the following newly built senior (62 years of age or older) development:
- Heron Estates Senior Building, 2014 West 17th Court, Riviera Beach, (Between Blue Heron Blvd and Martin Luther King Blvd)
Please note that this is a Project Based Voucher Assistance Program, which means the assistance is attached to the unit and is not transferrable to other units.
No paper applications are available. Please do not come to the WPBHA offices. This process is limited to an on-line process. Interested applicants must apply at (www.wpbha.org) beginning Wednesday, May 15th, 2019 at 12:01 a.m. To apply please click on the APPLY NOW LINK. The application process will close on Wednesday May 22nd 2019 at 11:59 p.m.
Applicants may only submit one application per family.
To complete the application on line you must have the following information for you and all family members who will be a part of the household.
- Full names of all family members
- Date of birth of all family members
- Social Security numbers for all family members
- Full Address (must include, city and zip code)
- Telephone/cell number
- Total Family Gross Income per year.
If you do not provide the above information your application will not be processed.If you are a person with a handicap, a disability or a hearing impairment and need assistance in completing the application, please advise us of your needs by calling 561-659-9455.