WELCOME TO THE WEST PALM BEACH HOUSING AUTHORITY
3700 Georgia Avenue
West Palm Beach, FL 33405 [map]
- Administration Office
- Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Program
- Family Self Sufficiency (FSS)
- Housing Counseling Offices
Mission Statement: To provide safe, decent and affordable housing to persons and families with limited financial resources and to provide residents with access to programs, which will assist them in making the transition to greater financial security.
WPBHA Response to Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
In the best interest of our residents and the community at large, the West Palm Beach Housing Authority/Housing Center of the Palm Beaches is closed effective Friday March 20, 2020 at 5:00 pm. You may still contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org (put name or department you wish to reach in subject line.) We are unable to accept drop off documentation at this time. Please be assured that your housing is secure and no eligibility will be cancelled due to this crisis.
- Participant Notice – (For HCV Section 8 Participants)
- Resident Notice – (For Public Housing and RAD Residents)
- Landlord Notice - (For WPBHA HCV Section 8 Landlords)
ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE | Online Waiting List Pre-Application
At this time the West Palm Beach Housing Authority is accepting on-line applications, please click link below;